Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy St. Valentine's Day!!

Here's to a wonderful day !

The treats are all prepared for the kids and grandkids -- after a morning appointment I'll make some deliveries !

I sewed this handbag for our youngest granddaughter Angelina -- a carry case for her dolls ?    The pattern is Fig Tree Quilts "Easiest Handbags Ever" and, as advertised, it is very simple to put together.   Jenna (middle GD) and I made one after the holiday -- when we found the pattern and the fabric on sale at a Local QS.



The older granddaughters (Emily and Jenna) are getting fabric (they love to sew with gramma) -- and the boys (4 of them) are getting a variety of cards, money and candy !    It's a special day.

Here is a finish from 2011 or 2010 (I can't remember)... I saw a pot-holder design similar -- and converted it to a wall hanging.    Sew much fun.


Have a wonderful day all !
--Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment